1- The mission
The plan is to build a handsome new outdoor mobile robot from scratch. Our product is something between an A.G.V. and an autonomous car. An experimentation is planned this summer on a first prototype (can’t wait to be there!).
2- Our Target
We would never achieve this goal without an outstanding team, this is were you enter the game :
- if you have so much energy that you can’t stay without doing something,
- if you like to take part of ambitious technical and human challenges,
- if you can learn new things in no time,
- if you love robots,
- if you like tasks to be cleanly done
- if you want to work in an agile start-up
Then you are our (wo)man! Please send your application !
3– The intership program
We have many many many subjects to propose from low level development to highest abstraction layers : build our linux, interface our new motor controllers, analyse 3D cam data, prevent collisions, localise the robot, calibrate the robot, communicate with a base-station.
A startup is a very dynamic environment, we are open to all ideas, you will be a key part of our project a you can define your topic with us. When done we can provide a clear content description to your school manager.
4– The good things about this internships
- You will be supervised by an experienced embedded system architect with a specialisation in mobile robotics and system architecture.
- The full development is delegated, not only the boring stuff !
- Test your creations in real, this is not a simulation only internship !
- In a start-up like us, everyone is important, we will have time to take care of you
- We need to build a team for the long run, every intership is an opportunity for a permanent job.